Monday, September 29, 2008

Lost in London

Photobucket

We spent hours walking around London yesterday and my whole body ached by the time the day was over. Ben lives about a mile and a half from Parliament and two miles from Buckingham Palace, but London is lots of circles and the same souvenir shop on every corner, so it's easy to get lost.
I felt ridiculous for taking pictures of Big Ben when there were so many other people were doing the same thing, but how could I come here and not? It was absolutely ridiculous trying to walk past parliament because people would just suddenly stop walking in the middle of the sidewalk to stare or take a photo.
It has been neat seeing these things with my own eyes after seeing them on TV for years.

I hate to say it, but I have missed Starbucks
Photobucket

Look kids, Big Ben
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Outside Buckingham Palace
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm still terrified of being pickpocketed
Photobucket

There were a ton of people rollerblading to "Dancing in the Street"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ben and me
Photobucket

Me
Photobucket

Inside Top Shop
Photobucket

Photobucket


This is the boy I met on the train. His name was REALLY Greek and I can't remember it at all. But he sat next to me for the three hour train ride and we had a decent time.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kiki Keller said...

AWESOME!!! I really, really wish I was there! I'm so glad you ended up making it there okay and even though you had some troubles, it had to of been so worth it. :)