Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I <3 Mom

Photobucket

Mother panicked last week when she discovered that I haven't really been eating all that much.
(Basically, Madame stopped feeding all nine of her students in early October, so I've been fending for myself. Only, I haven't been doing that great of a job. But this is not ENTIRELY fault of my own-- everything is so far away, we don't have the convenience of a car and it takes a lot of time to go. Not to mention, stores are closed on weekends and it's hard to make time during the week.)
So she ran to the store, bought a bunch of my favorites, threw it in a box and shipped it to France.
It arrived today. All 44 pounds of it. There's obviously no sushi in there, but she has all my other favorites covered: Trisquits, pasta, sweet and sour rice, soy milks, good & plenty, cashews, salsa and chips, peanut butter- and the list goes on and on. Basically this means I don't have to eat cous cous and pasta everyday anymore. I love my Mommy. She's always looking out for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh! miam miam!
tu devrais lui envoyer un "camembert" à ta mother cait'

Kiki Keller said...

aww, that was so awesome of your mom. :)